Russell Middle School
The Russell Middle School project included a major renovation to the existing school as well as the construction of a new dministrative addition. Because the construction and renovation was scheduled to take place during the school year, the school would be fully occupied. Trace Creek
worked closely with school officials to provide a construction schedule and approach that would cause the least disruption for students and staff.
Trace Creek implemented a phased construction plan, which included completing four classrooms then moving students and staff into the completed classrooms so that the rest of the building could be renovated.
Major tasks of the project included:
- Construction of a new administrative addition at front entry
- Removal of the existing exterior curtain wall system and replacing with new architectural
- Replacement of the existing roof with a new single-ply membrane roofing system
- Replacement of the existing HVAC system with a new VRF System
- Replace existing light fixtures throughout the building
- Installation of new acoustical ceilings and painting throughout the building
Trace Creek was pleased to provide the students and faculty with a beautiful finished building that is built to withstand the rigors of school use. The renovated Russell Middle School was completed on schedule in 12 months, under budget.
Russell, Kentucky 41169